,If you are here it probably means that you believe and know that GREAT Home Baking can MOVE people into a state of utter BLISS!
Whether you are a casual Home Baker looking to GROW, a passionate Home Baker looking to start up your own part-time Home Bakery, or so in love with Home Baking that you want to do it full time — you’re in the right place.
Since you’re here right now, something tells me that you really love baking, make everything with love and might be entertaining the idea to make an income from doing what you LOVE – Home Baking.
But maybe you…
- Have NO formal training in baking, decorating, pastry etc.
- Feel super overwhelmed by the idea of starting a business and have no idea where to start.
- Are afraid that you don’t have enough talent or skill to produce something moving and “sell-worthy”.
But, no matter where you are, we have this in common – we want to BAKE things that ROCK people’s worlds.
You want to pour your love and creativity into Home Baking and create bakes that leave people emotional from a total “YUM-high”.
You’re very interested in starting up your own part-time Home Baking business or even HOPING that you could bake at home FULL-TIME so that you don’t need to play traffic-suit-traffic every day of your life.
But you just don’t know if you have what it takes to make this work. It feels super risky and a bit crazy.
Here’s a secret, I’ve totally been there too.
Here at Philosophy of Yum, I completely believe that…
- You don’t need any formal (paid) training with certificates/diplomas/degrees in dessert, pastry or baking in order to make incredible bakes.
- The world NEEDS your unique personality, love, passion and creativity and baking is one of the most perfect platforms on which to share this with others!
- You don’t need any formal (paid) training in business/entrepreneurship to start up your own Home-Bakery.
- As a creative you shouldn’t keep yourself in an office job for the rest of your life. It will probably suck the life out of you and STOP YOU from sharing your true self with the world.
- You have everything it takes to create a job and work environment that smells amazing, tastes even better, brings you bucket-loads of joy and enriches people’s lives. Trust me. I’ll show you how to do it.
So, hello! My name is Aurelia (pronounced something like “oh-really-huh”) Lambrechts!
It totally floats my boat to help casual Home Bakers unlock their FULL potential as Home Bakers and make a living from authentic, pure, freakin delicious Home Baking!
How did I get here?
I studied architecture for 4 years and obtained a bachelor’s degree. The plan was to work for 1 year and then return to university to complete my honours and master’s degrees.
Working for an architect was NOT a pleasant experience. I’m a TOTAL softie! I often find myself in positions where people take advantage of me. I started baking after hours just so I could do something different and creative! Food had always been a safe and wonderful place for me.
Before I knew it, a casual weekly bake had turned into my own little Home Baking business!
Fast Forward 6 years, and now I’ve been a FULL-TIME ARTISAN HOME-BAKER for 6 years! I’ve made a living off it with no formal baking training, no capital whatsoever, and no business training either. Surreal, but true.
Every single day I’m so grateful that this is my life 🙂
Crazy story, right?
And a couple of years ago I realized that I can help other folks to also start up their own Home Bakery like I have!
I want to help you build your own, profitable Home-Bakery business, too.
I also want to help you become the best baker you can possibly be.
If you’re ready to take action and start/grow your Home Bakery, my FREE Resource Library is just what you’re looking for!
You’ll get instant access to free downloads, bonus Home Bakery strategies, guides and tools and my Home Bakery’s secret recipes to help you grow like you never have before.
Click the button below to take a FREE peek inside the Resource Library – no strings attached!
And I just want to say, thanks for being here.
“I am just a huge fan of you, your baking, your writing and the way you run your blog and instagram account. I do not follow many blogs – usually unsubscribe after a while, but I am a Philosophy of Yum follower for life!”
– Christine Frauenstein –
“Your blog is probably my favourite. I have started a little home baking business and your advice have helped me a lot!”
– Verónica Bolaños –
“Thank you for sharing your wealth of information!!”
– Carin van Rensburg –